The awards ceremony will be held on Friday 19th November at the fabulous Royal Lancaster Hotel, which overlooks London’s stunning skyline. It will be a luncheon starting at around 11:30/12pm (full itinerary TBC soon). With a celebrity host and entertainment throughout, this year promises to be an extra memorable post lockdown party/networking event that the KBB industry truly needs, so we hope you can join us.
You can book a table of 10 to show your appreciation for your staff for getting your business through a challenging 18 months, to invite existing and prospective customers, or even tie it in with your Christmas party.
- Entry to an exclusive champagne reception where you can mingle with industry friends, both old and new.
- A delicious three course meal.
- A seat or table for 10 at the awards presentation, as a new wave of incredible companies and individuals are inducted into the BKU Awards’ ‘hall of fame’.
- Entertainment throughout the ceremony from a leading host (TBC).
- The opportunity to network with the industry’s best.
Tickets to the event are available to purchase now. Subject to circumstances, numbers may still be limited so secure your seat today to make sure you don’t miss out!
In the event that the ceremony is postponed due to the pandemic, all tickets will remain valid for the later date.
TABLE OF TEN