This year, the BKU Awards ceremony will return to its traditional format with an unmissable live event in the heart of London on Friday 19 November. The ceremony will provide a vital opportunity for the industry to reconnect, network and celebrate the collective successes of the past twelve months.
- Entry to an exclusive champagne reception where you can mingle with industry friends, both old and new.
- A delicious three course meal.
- A seat or table for 10 at the awards presentation, as a new wave of incredible companies and individuals are inducted into the BKU Awards’ ‘hall of fame’.
- Entertainment throughout the ceremony from a leading host (TBC).
- The opportunity to network with the industry’s best.
Tickets to the event are available to purchase now. Subject to circumstances, numbers may still be limited so secure your seat today to make sure you don’t miss out!
In the event that the ceremony is postponed due to the pandemic, all tickets will remain valid for the later date.
TABLE OF TEN