how it works
ENTRIES & NOMINATIONS
UK & ROI based retailers, brands available on the UK market and KBB professionals are invited to submit an entry in any relevant BKU Awards category using the quick & easy online form.
In the spirit of celebrating the collective successes of the industry, nominations are also highly encouraged.
THE ONLINE VOTE
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the tried & tested decision-making stage.
Industry professionals are invited to cast their votes using a quick & easy online form. The results of this vote will be the only determining factor in who takes home a prestigious BKU Award.
The BKU Awards winners will be revealed during a live ceremony taking place on Friday 9th June at the Royal Lancaster hotel.
As a celebration of excellence from across the KBB sector, the ceremony will be unmissable for any industry professional.
Full details about the ceremony will be announced in due course.
frequently asked questions
how much does it cost to enter?
Entering the BKU Awards is completely free of charge.
how long will it take to enter?
With our quick & easy online form, it takes just moments to enter (or make a nomination).
How will i know if i made the shortlist?
All shortlisted companies will be informed directly, in addition to an announcements being made online and in BKU magazine.
what about the The David Caulfield Outstanding Contribution Award?
The The David Caulfield Outstanding Contribution Award will not face an industry vote. Instead, a panel of experts will convene to review all entries in this category and the winner will be revealed at the awards luncheon.
What are the terms & conditions of voting?
- Only members of the UK & ROI KBB industry may take part (consumer and non-UK/ROI votes will not be counted).
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category. Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.